Warning this is an archive of the 2015 edition of the SBDM meeting.
Please refer to http://sbdm2017.isir.upmc.fr for the current edition
The Fifth International Symposium on "Biology of Decision Making" (SBDM) will take place on May 11-13, 2015 in Paris, France. The first day of conference will take place at Ecole Normale Supérieure, 29 rue d'Ulm, 75005 Paris. The two next days will take place at the Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle, 47 Boulevard de l'Hôpital, 75013 Paris. A social event will take place in the evening of May 11 in Zamansky Tower on the campus of Université Pierre et Marie Curie, 4 place Jussieu, 75005 Paris.
The objective of this three-day symposium will be to gather people from different research fields with different approaches (economics, ethology, psychiatry, neural and computational approaches) to decision making.
The conference will include 6 sessions:
- Beyond two: Multi-alternative and multi-attribute choices,
- Shaky business: Neural sources of choice variability,
- Looking for causality: Choice bias following brain manipulation,
- The dark side of choice: Delay, effort and punishment,
- Choosing the unknown: The route to exploration,
- More brains: Choice in social context.
|April 15, 2015||Extended deadline for Poster Submission|
|April 20, 2015||Notification of Poster Acceptance|
|April 30, 2015||Deadline for Registration
|May 11-13, 2015||Symposium Venue|